We are committed to keeping our community safe. Please refer to our policies below!
All of the following is subject to change depending on the development of covid, and local, state, and federal mandates.
- In accordance with Elkhart county mandate, we ask that you please wear a mask inside the library at all times. Expect this to change as the local ordinance does.
- We will have limited hours, but are opening up. Please see our hours under the contact page
- Computers are spaced six feet apart, and so some computer stations will not be available. If there is any doubt about availability please call prior.
- Programs WILL be resuming. Please refer to the programs page about our schedule.
- Books will be quarantined after they are checked in, so a book might not be on the shelf even though it might say “available” in our catalog.
- Continue to check for more updates.