- This event has passed.
Scrappy Fun Table Mat
May 7 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Sew A SCRAPPY FUN TABLE MAT WITH INSTRUCTOR Monica Yoder on Saturday, May 7th. 10:30 am-1:30 pm. Registration required. Please sign up below.
REQUIREMENTS: BASIC SEWING MACHINE SKILLS
Items needed (items you must bring with you to complete the project)
- Sewing Machine with an extension cord, & sewing needle
- thread & bobbin
- pencil or washable marking pen
- scissors, ruler, tape & pins
- rotary cutter, cutting mat (optional)
- 41–2 1/2 inch squares of various cotton fabrics, as much variety as desired.
- 12–2-inch squares of background fabrics
- 1/4 yard of background fabric cut into 21/2 inch strips
- 20 inch square of batting
- 20 inch square of fabric for backing
- 1/4-1/3 yard of fabric for binding, cut into 2 1/2 inch strips